Call for nominations
Kazimierz Lyszczynski Foundation is pleased to announce that the Atheist of the Year Award is already held for the seventh time in Warsaw.
The Contest aims to honor individuals, organizations or institutions for outstanding achievements in the following fields:
- promotion of the atheistic worldview and freedom from religion,
- counteraction against discrimination based on belief,
- integration of Polish and international atheist movements.
The Title is awarded by the Jury from among candidates submitted to the Organizer of the Contest. The Contest is open to any natural or legal person who accepts the Atheist of the Year Title Regulations and is enrolled as a candidate using the attached nomination form sent to:
Award Category: International
Deadline: February 25, 2020
- Sanal Edamaruku, Rationalist International, Atheist of the Year 2014
- Waleed El-Husseini, Ex-Muslims France, writer, Atheist of the Year 2015
- Maryam Namazie, Ex-Muslims Great Britain, Atheist of the Year 2014 (ex-aequo)
- Michael Nugent, Atheist Ireland, Atehist of the Year 2017
- David Rand, Atheist Freethinkers Canada, Atehist of the Year 2018 Special Award
- Annie Laurie Gaylor – founder and co-president of the Freedom from Religion Foundation (USA), Atheist of the Year 2019, organizations subcategory
- Nina Sankari, Kazimierz Lyszczynski Foudation.
Award Ceremony: March 28, 2020 at the Atheist Gala Dinner (Atheist Days 2020,Warsaw)
Prizes: Diplomas and Statuettes. The Organizer reserves the right to award special prizes – in kind or cash.
Organizer:Kazimierz Lyszczynski Foundation Board.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org